Tuesday, June 9, 2009

There's A Mouse in the House!

Nothing to worry about, though. It's a cute, white, cuddly little thing. Ashlyn loves to play with him!


heehee Okay, yes it's a little stuffed animal that Ashlyn just LOVES. We were at the personalized services store yesterday running some errands. I was trying to print out some pictures and while I was waiting, Ashlyn and I were looking around and I found some little stuffed animals. First I picked up a snail and she didn't seem too impressed. Then I saw the mouse and her eyes lit up! She wanted to play with it right away. Well, the whole picture thing didn't work out (I ended up just going home and printing them off our computer) but of course I still had to get her her mouse! Afterwards we had to go to the NEX to pick up a few things and she cuddled and chewed on it the whole time. It was so sweet!


As for the pictures, I wanted a few of the family so I could put them in a photo album we got Ashlyn. It is a soft plastic photo album that she can scrunch up, chew on, whatever she wants to do. So it wasn't too bad that I couldn't print out actual photos and had to have them on computer paper. Aaron pointed out that at least these can be scrunched up and be okay. You can see her photo album in the pictures, too. The mouse's nose is touching it in both photos. She loves to look at it and even points at people.

I honestly don't know why she's laying partly off her mat. She decided she didn't want to sit anymore and scooted over and laid down. :) A little later, I sat her up and as soon as I took the memory card out of the camera to post, she started playing with the mouse again and I missed a really cute picture of her holding him. Oh well. If I took a picture of every cute moment, we would fill up the space on our computer in about a week! :) Well, that's it for now. We hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment